We believe the world can be a more interesting place and we should all play a role in that.
We are a culture that: shows empathy for others, makes playfulness rewarding, encourages employees to remain open, naïve and uncomfortable, breaks new ground through curiosity and courage, does well by doing good, has the tenacity and grit to see things through and believes in the limitless power of creativity. (Our Values)
- Manage/monitor/stock & keep organized the main supply room and Canon copier/printer locations.
- Set up, clean & prep workstations for Joiners/Leavers.
- Provide support during office moves.
- Support computer and AV needs and challenges to staff and for meeting rooms, i.e. connection or display issues.
- Misc. staff ticket requests: sitting balls; UPS shipping; chair, desk or furniture issues.
- Support maintaining conference rooms daily and EOD Fridays.
- Stock beverages and snacks: Monitor, stock, purchase, receive and maintain levels.
- Support various vendors and any related tasks/responsibilities:
- Charlies Produce
- Coffee Specialist – soft drinks
- Iron Mountain Shredding
- Heart Health
- Staples Office Supplies orders
- Assist Asset Manager when needed – provide access the Asset Room for various needs of staff.
- Safeway weekly bagel/donut pick-up. Orchestrate set-up and clean-up of this task.
- Provide daily USPS mail pickup and distribute as necessary.
- Strong time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong ability to work as a team or individually
- Some college is preferred
- Song work ethic
- Detail oriented, professional attitude and reliable
- Proficient in MS Office
Reports To: Facilities & Building Manager
- ORCA pass provided
- No benefits provided
- We are located in South Lake Union in Seattle
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org