Summary: I am driven to produce stellar work that is compelling and inspiring for both our clients and their consumers.
Our producers manage and produce creative experiences across a variety of mediums. This position has an emphasis on the Digital medium.
They are passionate about the changing face of creativity and the opportunities it presents.
They thrive on invention. They want to navigate the unknown. They aren’t afraid of trying something they’ve never done before. They seek unconvention.
They are students of the industry – wanting to understand new trends, meet new people that are carving new territory.
Our producers are problem solvers and collaborators. They help advance creative ideas to become more powerful and meaningful. They look to create the most impactful experiences possible.
They are passionate about great work and have an understanding of how to proactively ensure that great work to be created, fostered and advanced at every stage.
They identify and solve problems/issues when they are small and before they become big problems that are impossible to avoid.
Our producers are responsible for:
- Driving and managing across all mediums with an emphasis on Digital.
- Identifying and negotiating with photographers, production company’s and artists.
- Collaborating with project managers to maintain and develop timelines for their project.
- Driving and overseeing their project scopes – effectively managing budgets for the program elements and approving necessary invoices.
- Building rapport and confidence with clients and co-workers
- Using their strategic ability to identify, evaluate and solve problems
- Managing change control by identifying client and internal requests that are beyond the scope of the original project; quantifies the impact of the change
- Allowing projects to be planned and completed at high speed when required,
- Being flexible to client needs.
- Preparing and maintaining project documentation: project plan, estimates, PO’s, production paths.
- Obtaining legal approval as applicable to usage needs.
- Collaborating with studio to relay specifications and schedules for deadlines.
- Delivering great work on-time and on-budget.
Competencies: (Skills I have):
- Successfully managed creative projects through an agency across a variety of clients, across a variety of mediums.
- Consistently brings creative ideas and solutions that make the work better and more interesting.
- Solid knowledge of production principles, methods & techniques
- Provide high levels of client satisfaction.
- Highly developed communication, facilitation & negotiation skills
- Flexible, ability to adapt to unique situations and projects
- Able to thrive in a changing, dynamic environment
- Minimum 4 years Digital experience within an ad or creative environment
- Must have passion to produce across all mediums
- Relationships with creative vendors
- Work within in a fast pace, creative environment
- working knowledge of Adobe Premiere or other NLE system
- Working knowledge of DSLR or prosumer cameras technologies
Reports to: Director of Integrated Production
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com