We are a creativity company that delivers business impact by involving people in brand experiences.
We: Seek Unconvention, Work Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Well (our values).
To achieve this vision, the Business Leadership team ensures the growth and development of our clients’ companies and brands by using knowledge of their businesses to focus the agency’s creativity. Ultimately, we drive and champion brilliant work.
Summary: (The Elevator Pitch – “who I am”): The Senior Business Supervisor is at the heart of developing meaningful client relationships. The Senior Supervisor knows everything there is to know about the client's business, industry, and growth potential and uses this knowledge to establish creative opportunities to lead brands to success.
Role: (“What I do”): The Senior Business Supervisor leads the day---to---day relationship with the agency's clients. In this role, the Senior Business Supervisor looks for opportunities to solve clients' business problems using the agency's creativity, digital prowess and strategic rigor. Additionally, the Senior Business Supervisor mines their knowledge of a client's business, category, and competition to discover insights as to how to help clients win long---term, and uncovers and defines the role that our creativity needs to play to achieve that success. During execution, the Senior Business Supervisor partners with Project Management to serve as or oversee the client liaison.
Accountabilities: (“What I am responsible for” — detail processes, systems, people and policies owned by the role):
- Leads the day---to---day client relationship
- Creation of presentations and POVs that can help a client win long---term
- Co---authorship of creative briefs and connections briefs; participation in creative and connections development work to champion achievement of business goals
- Development of client Scopes of Work, including investigation into the business needs that scopes must to solve for and devising of solutions for how to accomplish that with the agency's resources
- Participation in brainstorms and driving the team to always aim for greatness
- Responsibility for asking and driving delivery against client's 'what keeps you at night' questions
- (Potential) team management including mentoring of Business Managers
Competencies: (Skills I have):
- Critical business thinker - has ideas about what will make a client successful, and is confident in articulating it
- Insight generator – can take information/trends and think of the potential future that we need to overcome
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising and how all digital channels work together to drive business
- Confident debator – able to articulate a point of view or opinion and argue/defend it
- Solid presenter – comfortable leading presentations and managing client meetings
- Brainstormer – assured contributor in ideation sessions
- Strong creative and connections evaluator – translator of business knowledge into feedback and insight about the work
- Good communicator, verbally and in writing
- Ability to have hard conversations while maintaining positive relationships and outcomes
Qualifications and Tools of the Trade:
- 3 - 5 years experience in marketing, preferably in digital marketing in a client services/account management role.
- Experience giving input on media plans, creative development, and creative execution Bachelors Degree, but it does not need to be in a business field
- Computer literate
Reports To: Business Leadership Director
Where Can I Go From Here? (Potential career paths):
On demonstrating solid ability to generate insights, grow a client relationship (depth or breadth) and steward creative, the Business Supervisor position leads to a Business Director position. If, during the process, the Business Supervisor finds they are more interested in the culture and consumer side of the strategy foundation than the business side, they could move into the Culture & Insights group (position---dependent) or contribute to Business Development.
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org